You can reset your password and/or request your user ID at any time.
You can reset your password before signing in for the first time, or if you have forgotten your password:
What's Next? (Optional)
Feature availability varies by user role.
You can also reset a password for another user that you administer.
- From Setup, select Users.
- Type the user's name into a search field, and click Search.
- Click the checkbox next to user.
- Click Select Tasks, click Reset Passwords, and click Start.
- Click the checkbox next to the user to confirm.
- Click Reset Passwords.
The system emails the user to confirm the reset password request. The user can then create a new password.