Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.

A student needs to be enrolled (associated) in an organization for testing. You can transfer student's enrollment from one organization to another through request and approval process as explained on this and 3.1 NEW Authorization for Enrollment Transfer page.

Request Enrollment Transfer 

To request an enrollment transfer, follow these steps:

  1. From Setup > Work Requests, click the Select Tasks drop-down and select Request / Edit Enrollment Transfer. Click Start.

     Click here to view a screenshot...
    Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.
  2. To search for the student to be transferred, enter student details, and click Search. 

     Click here to view a screenshot...

  3. Under Change Enrollment To select the organization where the student needs to be transferred. Click Send Request.

     Click here to view a screenshot...

    The  student will be transferred once the transfer request is approved, as described in 3.1 NEW Authorization for Enrollment Transfer.

Related Information

To understand how to manage student enrollments, see Manage Student Enrollments in an Organization.

  • No labels