Users with specific permissions can view or edit Transcend assessments from within PearsonAccessnext.
To access Transcend assessments, confirm your project and role.
- Click the organization dropdown, select District, and click a district-level organization.
- Click Test Config, and select Interim Test Setup.
Click a test in the test list, or first, enter search criteria into the search field.
The intelligent blue print (ITB) appears. You can click the info icon at the ITB's top-right to show info icons for each standard, and then click an icon to review each specific standard.If students have not begun testing using the ITB, options to click additional standards, Close Blueprint, Review Blueprint, and Delete appear. If these options do not appear, you cannot edit or delete the ITB.
4. Click standards to remove them, and click Review Blueprint.
Transcend tests are cumulative so you will only select the new standards taught for that instructional unit. The system automatically includes previously taught standards on the test.
You can also click Close Blueprint to discard changes or Delete to delete the entire ITB.
5. After you review the updated blueprint, click Rebuild Blueprint to save it. You can also click Modify Selections or Delete.
What's Next? (Optional)
- Create a session using a saved ITB form.
- After testing, you can access Transcend Reports (link coming soon).