The Program Report provides an overview of student performance for all (or selected) test windows in a program. This report is available to roles with permission to view it, such as district and school administrators.
- Select Reporting, and then select Performance.
- Select a Program.
- Then, select the Program Report button.
You can configure the report in several ways. Available configuration options can vary, depending on your program:
- Scope: Select an institution. Inside the dropdown, select an arrow to expand the list of child institutions. Only the institutions you have access to appear.
- Grades: Add or remove grade level filters. By default, all grades are selected.
- Content Areas: Add or remove content area filters, such as ELA or Math.
- Test Windows: Add or remove test window filters.
- Show score groups as a table: Select the checkbox to show the Performance Level column as a table. This checkbox is only available if Performance Level is used in the program.
- Export Report: Select the button to export the report as a CSV file.
- If your program is configured to allow it, you can select Edit Report Settings to modify report settings.
- Add Column: Add a new column, such as Race or Gender.
- Reorder Columns: Drag and drop the column headers to change their position.
- Report Filters: Filter by Grades, Content Areas, or Test Windows. You can select multiple values for each filter. These filters can also be applied on the main report page.
- Student Demographic Filters: If available in your system, filter by Race, Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity, or Gender. You can select multiple values for each filter. Select the plus icon to add a filter as a report column.