TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses to administer NGSSS assessments.
Accessing TestNav 8
To download TestNav apps, see http://download.testnav.com/.
To set up your testing environment, see Set up and Use TestNav.
Kiosk mode prevents students from accessing any other web pages or applications besides TestNav while testing.
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.7.
- Run App Check to help to ensure devices and operating systems meet system requirements.
- If you are using Firefox, you can find SystemCheck for Florida at http://systemcheck.fl.testnav.com/.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview.
- Check the ProctorCache System Requirements.
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache.
- Review Set up and Use TestNav
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Understand the System Layout
- TestNav Troubleshooting - includes information about error codes, log files, saved response files (SRF), and the Early Warning System (EWS).
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
All schools are required to use ProctorCache.
Each computer/device must run an Infrastructure Trial to ensure it has been set up correctly.