This information is a part of Manage Online Tests.
Perform the tasks in this section to prepare for an online test session. Configure your computers. Create your test sessions. Add students to the sessions. These tasks are the technological and logistical prerequisites to online testing.
For tasks that are related to running a test session, see During Online Testing.
- Create an Online Test Session
- Lock Units
- Delete Online Test Sessions
- Add Students to Online Test Sessions
- Remove Students from Online Test Sessions
- Confirm PNP Settings for a Student
- View or Edit an Online Test Session
- Move Students Between Online Test Sessions
- Assign Users to Student Tests
- Assign a Remote Testing Organization
- Approve/Reject Remote Testing
- Retake Student Tests