This information is a part of Manage Online Tests.
Perform the tasks in this section to run an online test session. Start your online tests. Print your testing tickets. If your program uses them, print your session unlock codes. Monitor student testing status and make any needed adjustments.
For preparation tasks that must happen prior to testing, see Before Online Testing.
- Manage an Online Test Session
- Unlock or Lock a Test
- Retrieve Resources for an Online Test
- Monitor or Change Student Status
- Override Resume Restriction
- Resume a Test
- Undo Student Test Submission
- Mark Student Tests Complete
- Manage Student Tests
- Form Override
- Set Section Start
- Fix Rejected Student Test Details
- View and Edit Student Test Details
- Enter Monitor Scores