You can monitor student tests to track each student's testing progress during a session.
You can monitor tests for all students, except those in Ready status. Test and item progress can show:
- Each section
- Item (marked Visited, Answered, or Unanswered)
- Item receipt information from Pearson servers
- Student response (only with specific permissions)
To read a description of what each student test status represents, refer to Student Test Status.
You can monitor test status only after the test session has started and before the test session has stopped.
(Click to view image)
At times, a student's test status requires you to perform a task. Tasks available vary by program.
- If a student exits a test before finishing the test, and you want the student to continue the same test, see Resume a Test.
- If a student has finished or will not continue a test, but the test was not automatically marked Complete, see Mark Student Tests Complete.
- In the rare case that the system encounters issues while processing a test, see Undo Student Test Submission to resubmit and reprocess the test.