You can move student tests that are in Ready or Exited status from one session to another session.
- A sick student cannot continue to test in his or her originally scheduled test session.
- You want to balance the number of students in one session with that of another session.
Session information and move requirements:
- A session can contain only one test form.
- You can move a student in a read-aloud test session only to another read-aloud session.
The system assigns a new test form, unless it is configured to retain the form assignment.
You can move a student test only to a session that contains the same test form as the original session. For example:
- Session 1 contains Test A.
- Session 2 contains Test B.
- Session 3 contains Test A.
Therefore, you can move a student from Session 1 only to Session 3.
Before you move students between online test sessions, check each student's status, as described in Monitor or Change Student Test Status. You cannot move students:
- If the student is in Active status.
- If the status of the session is stopped.
You can choose to read or watch the instructions below.
You can also create a session to move the student(s) to.
- Saves previous responses.
- Resumes the test at the last viewed question.
- Retains the exited status (until you resume the test).
- Assigns new session resources for you to download and print again. Required resources vary by program.
What's Next? (Optional)
When you move a student test to another session, the test adopts that session's locked or unlocked state. As a result, you may need to click the lock icon to unlock a test or the session.