To assign scores to alternate student tests, follow these steps:
From Testing > Student Tests, search to find the student(s) or click the down arrow next to the Search button and select Show all results. Select the student(s).Click here to view a screenshot...
View students and their test statuses.Click here to view a screenshot...
On the Student Tests page, the student's status will reflect where the student is in the testing process.
The three test statuses for students with alternate tests are:
- Assignment: A test is assigned to the student, but the test assessment (scoring) has Not Started.
- Testing: A test is assigned to the student, and the test assessment is In-Progress.
- Attempt: The student has taken the test, and the test assessment is Completed.
Click the Select Tasks drop-down and select Score Alternate Student Tests. Click Start.Click here to view a screenshot...
On the Score Alternative Student Tests page, you see selected student(s) and their scoring statuses. The statuses show where a student is in the scoring process.
The three scoring statuses are:
- Not Started: Scoring has not started.
- In Progress: Scoring has started but not completed. When you start assigning scores and save changes the student status changes from Not Started to In Progress.
- Completed: Scoring is complete.
Select a student.Click here to view a screenshot...
Fill in the required details and assign scores. Click Save.
A solid green checkmarkindicates that you have completed scoring a section.
You can reassign scores by clearing previously assigned scores or resetting the scoring form.