This information is a part of Manage Online Tests.
ProctorCache is software that works with TestNav to deliver pre-cached test content. This section describes how to use PearsonAccessnext to configure TestNav settings for proctor caching. For a detailed description of ProctorCache, see ProctorCache Overview.
Proctor Caching Checklist
- Understand the ProctorCache System Requirements.
- Install ProctorCache, as described in Set Up and Use ProctorCache.
- Create a configuration, as described in Configure TestNav for Proctor Caching.
- Precache your content, as described in Precache Test Content.
- After you precache your test content, view the cached content status, as described in Precache Test Content.