- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.79.
- Run App Check to help to ensure devices and operating systems meet system requirements.
- If you are using Firefox, you can find SystemCheck for Florida at http://systemcheck.fl.testnav.com/.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview.
- Check the ProctorCache System Requirements.
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache.
- Review Set up and Use TestNav
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.