TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses to administer NGSSS assessments.
|Table of Contents|
Accessing TestNav 8
To set up your testing environment, see Set up and Use TestNav.
Kiosk mode prevents students from accessing any other web pages or applications besides TestNav while testing.
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable - note that Florida has some stricter requirements than the actual application. See below under Florida Policies. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.39.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview.
- Check the ProctorCache System Requirements.
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache.
- Review Set Up up and Use TestNav
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
Florida has stricter hardware and software requirements than TestNav. Here is a list of where Florida's requirements differ:
- TK - Only things that are different from the standard requirements will be noted here.
All schools are required to use ProctorCache.
Each computer/device must run an Infrastructure Trial to ensure it has been set up correctly.