TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses to administer NGSSS assessments.
|Table of Contents|
Accessing TestNav 8
Kiosk mode prevents students from accessing any other web pages or applications besides TestNav while testing.
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.59.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview.
- Check the ProctorCache System Requirements.
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache.
- Review Set Up up and Use TestNav Testing Environment
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
All schools are required to use Proctor CachingProctorCache.
Each computer/device must run an Infrastructure Trial to ensure it has been set up correctly.