To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav 8.3 Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable
Florida has stricter requirements than are listed for the following:
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache Requirements
- Install ProctorCache
- Set Up Your Testing Environment
The following set of tasks will confirm that your equipment and software is appropriate and set up properly for testing. Perform these tasks in advance of testing.
- Check Workstation Specs and Software Versions - FL
- Understand ProctorCache - FL
- Check ProctorCache Requirements - FL
- Install ProctorCache - FL
- Set Up TestNav - FL
- Cache Test Content - FL
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Read and understand Use ProctorCache
The following set of tasks assist you in successfully administering your testing.