Refer to the most recent test administration manual and communications from FDOE for the latest policy and instructions for PearsonAccessnext. You may also access the PearsonAccess Next Online User GuideSupport, however, this is a generic guide available to all Pearson customers and it contains information not applicable to Florida. See the bullets and table below for more information regarding the differences between the PearsonAccess Next Online User GuideSupport and Florida policies and terminology.
- Setting availability dates and times for Report Access
- Resolve Student Warnings and Errors
- Fix Rejected Student Test Details
- Move Test Assignments Between Students
- Restart a Session
- Undo Student Test Submission