- Go to the TestNav home page in one of two ways:
- Recommended - Click (or tap) the TestNav app icon. If you have not downloaded the TestNav app, see Set Up Access TestNav on your Home Computer or Device.
- If you must access TestNav through a browser, go to home.testnav.com (ONLY supported for non-secure, interim or practice tests).
- Click (or tap) Student Portal.
- Select your school district from the Please select a customer dropdown, and click Continue.
- Click your school district's button.
- Enter your username and password to sign in. Click Start test to begin an available test.
You can also navigate through other elements of the Tests page. See callouts below:
5a - You can click a Start test button to begin that test. Below each test name, the due date appears, if applicable.
5b - If you have any tests that you did not complete, but can resume, a note appears, reminding you to ask your teacher to resume it.
5c - You can click the Refresh button after your teacher resumes your test to see the Start test button for the resumed test.
5d - The Completed Tests list shows tests that you completed and the date you completed them.
5e - You can click the user dropdown and select Log Out to log out of Student Portal.