Reports present information. Some reports are created during the testing setup process, such as reports about organizations that might be used to make sure all districts and schools are entered properly. Some reports are created during testing, such as reports about online test sessions and students currently testing online. Still other reports are created after testing, such as final score reports.
Some reports are given in near real time. Some reports are generated occasionally or as requested and then made available for download.
To view results and reports that are available to you in the system, select the type of report you wish to view from this list and follow the directions on that page.
- NEW View Status Reports
- NEW View Summary Reports
- NEW Use Operational Reports to Find Students
- NEW Use Operational Reports to Find Student and Test Session Information
- Use Operational Reports to Find Users
- Use Operational Reports to Find Organizations
- Use Operational Reports to Track Shipments and Orders
- etc...more as other reports come online or usefulness merits expansion of use cases (e.g. use operational reports to find...)
Some reports may be delivered to you on paper, such as individual student reports that are distributed student by student to be sent home.