TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses.
Accessing TestNav 8
To access the application, use this URL: http://fl.testnav.com/
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav 8.3 Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable
Florida has stricter requirements than are listed for the following:
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache Requirements
- Install ProctorCache
- Set Up Your Testing Environment
The following set of tasks will confirm that your equipment and software is appropriate and set up properly for testing. Perform these tasks in advance of testing.
- Check Workstation Specs and Software Versions - FL
- Understand ProctorCache - FL
- Check ProctorCache Requirements - FL
- Install ProctorCache - FL
- Set Up TestNav - FL
- Cache Test Content - FL
The following set of tasks assist you in successfully administering your testing.
- Troubleshoot TestNav - FL
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
To qualify, you must perform to these levels.
- Kindergarten Placement Test (KPT) - There are 38 items total items for KPT. Two-point items must have an exact match to be considered correct. For item 38 (score 0-3) an adjacent score is also considered correct.
- Stages II-V Writing - There are 20 items total in each practice set and qualification set. Each answer should be an exact match. However, up to six (6) answers with an adjacent score will also be considered correct.
You MUST successfully complete at least one qualification set in order to receive a Test Administrator Qualification Number (for KPT) or Qualified Writing Scorer Code (for AZELLA Placement Stages II-V Writing). You will receive a different Qualified Writing Scorer Code for each Stage Writing qualification set that you pass. These codes will be printed on your certificate and listed in the Cert.ID column of the table presented in Review Scoring Progress.
If you do not successfully complete at least one qualification set, you will not receive a number. Contact your AZELLA District Test Coordinator for further instructions.