TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses.
Accessing TestNav 8
To access the application, use this URL: http://fl.testnav.com/
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav 8.3 Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable - note that Florida has some stricter requirements than the actual application. See below under Related Information.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache Requirements
- Install ProctorCache
- Set Up Your Testing Environment
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Read and understand Use ProctorCache
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
To qualify, you must perform to these levels.
- Kindergarten Placement Test (KPT) - There are 38 items total items for KPT. Two-point items must have an exact match to be considered correct. For item 38 (score 0-3) an adjacent score is also considered correct.
- Stages II-V Writing - There are 20 items total in each practice set and qualification set. Each answer should be an exact match. However, up to six (6) answers with an adjacent score will also be considered correct.
You MUST successfully complete at least one qualification set in order to receive a Test Administrator Qualification Number (for KPT) or Qualified Writing Scorer Code (for AZELLA Placement Stages II-V Writing). You will receive a different Qualified Writing Scorer Code for each Stage Writing qualification set that you pass. These codes will be printed on your certificate and listed in the Cert.ID column of the table presented in Review Scoring Progress.
If you do not successfully complete at least one qualification set, you will not receive a number. Contact your AZELLA District Test Coordinator for further instructions.
Florida has stricter requirements for the following: