TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses.
Accessing TestNav 8
To access the application, use this URL: http://fl.testnav.com/
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav 8.3 Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable - note that Florida has some stricter requirements than the actual application. See below under Florida Policies.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache Requirements
- Install ProctorCache
- Set Up Your Testing Environment
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Read and understand Use ProctorCache
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
Florida has stricter hardware and software requirements than TestNav. Here is a list of where Florida's requirements differ: