Some features are only available to some user accounts. Each user account has a user role(s) and permissions associated with it. These permissions control the data the user can view and actions the user can perform. If you do not see a specific feature, your account is not configured to access it. See Manage Users for more information.
Your testing program will provide information identifying user roles and what each is permitted to do and see.
Use the pages below to perform various report-related actions within the system:
- View Published Reports
- Use Operational Reports to Find Users
- Use Operational Reports to Find Students
- Use Operational Reports to Find Student and Test Session Information
- Use Operational Reports to Find Organization Information
- Use Operational Reports to Track Shipments and Orders
For reports related to alternate assessment, see Manage Alternate Tests.