If you have access to more than one organization and/or test administration, you can select which organization/test administration to view and manage. You can manage testing for only one organization/test administration at a time. If you have previously logged into the system, the next time you log in, the system selects your last viewed organization/test administration.
How to Change Your Organization and Test Administration
Change Your Organization
To change your currently selected organization, follow these steps:
- Click the organization menu in the upper right of the page.
- Select the organization type, for example district, school. The default selection is All, which lists all the organizations you have access to.
- To search for an organization, type the organization name in the search box or scroll through the organization list.
- Click the organization you want to select.
Change Your Test Administration
To change your currently selected test administration, follow these steps:
- Click the menu in the upper right of the page to view the test administrations available to you.
- Click the test administration you want to select.
For more information about the user interface and how you use the system, see Understand the System Layout.