If you have access to more than one organization and/or test administration, you can select which organization/test administration to view and manage. You can manage testing for only one organization/test administration at a time. If you have previously logged into the system, the next time you log in, the system selects your last viewed test administration.
How to Change Your Organization and Test Administration
Change Your Organization
To change your currently selected organization, follow these steps:
- Click the organization menu in the upper right of the page.
- Select the organization type, for example district, school. The default selection is All, which lists all the organizations you have access to.
- To search for an organization, type the organization name in the search box or scroll through the organization list.
- Click the organization you want to select.
Change Your Test Administration
To change your currently selected test administration, follow these steps:
- Click the menu in the upper right of the page to view the test administrations available to you.
- Click the test administration you want to select.
For more information about the user interface and how you use the system, see Understand the System Layout.