Feature availability varies by program.
You can override a form to change a student's form assignment.
By default, the system randomly assigns forms to students. This feature allows you to assign a specific form to a student.
Before you can change a student's form assignment, the system must have:
- Previously assigned the student a form.
- More than one test form available for the selected test.
- The student test in Ready status.
- Click Add a Session.
- Type the session name into the search field, and click the checkbox next to the session.
- Click Add Selected.
- Type a student name into the search field. Click the checkbox next to the student test.
- Click Select Task, select Form Override, and click Start.
- Select the checkbox next to a student's name to confirm your selection.
- Select a new form and type a reason.
If you select multiple students, you can mark Use the same Reason for checked Students in Sessions to record a reason for all of them at the same time.
- Click Save.