Access Reports from Student Details
In addition to accessing reports through the Reports tab in the main menu, you can access reports from student details for one or more students with a Ready, Completed, or Marked Complete status. You can also access reports from sessions or organization details.
- Students must click (or tap) Submit Final Answers in a TestNav test, or an authorized user must mark the student complete in Pearson Access.
- You must have previously been associated with a student through a class.
- You cannot access Individual Student Reports or Item Analysis reporting options for temporary students.
In the main menu, click (or tap) Students.
Click the student's name, or first, enter search criteria.
Scroll to the student's Session List.
- Find the session for which you want to see the student's report. In the Status column, click Report Ready to open it. Any available Transcend reports also appear in the Reports dropdown.
- You can select the student's row and click Download Report to download a PDF. You can click Student Details to return to that Student Details page after viewing the report.