Access Item Analysis By Skill Report
The Item Analysis by Skill report focuses on the student's skill performance levels. You can view icons next to each skill that indicate levels of student skill mastery - Beginning, Meeting/Approaching, or Above.
The report also displays the item ID, earned item credit, and the percentage of your class that received the item credit. You can also click the class breakdown icon () next to each percentage to view students included in it. You can evaluate items with low percentages and provide students additional instruction on the correlated skill.
This report may also help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of each item. You may also decide to replace low-percentage items with other items that meet the correlated skills and standards.
Depending on your project, you may see links to view the items and rubrics.
- Confirm your role under your name and your district or school in the Organization dropdown.
- Tests must have been previously scored. Pearson provides these reports based on responses received from your class. This report only reflects those provided responses.
From the main menu, click (or tap) Reports.
Select your administration.
On the Assessment Results page, you can use the Administration Selector to change the at administration any time. Next to the Administration Selector, you can click the Report Options iconto alter how the system presents the data.
On the class row, click the more options icon , and select Classes.
If you have access to more than one organization, first click the more options icon to select Districts. Then, find your district, and select your school.
- On the class bar graph, you can view data in two possible ways:
- Click a colored section of the bar graph, and then either a performance level or View Performance Details.
- Click a percentage or count for the subject you want to view.
Click the Report Name* dropdown to select Item Analysis by Skill.
Click the Grade dropdown to select the grade. The system displays a list of skills and class performance level details.
The system determines performance levels by the class percentage of skill mastery.
Click each Class Breakdown icon () to view students included in that percentage.
If available, you can click View Item or View Rubric to see each, as well.
You can also download the report.