Each widget in the Accommodations section of the Home page dashboard contains links to more detailed information, depending on your role.
For example, you can click the number of Students w/Accommodations to see the Districts to which they belong. Then, click the number of schools in that district to see its Schools. Then, click the number of students in that school to see student details.
You can also export the detailed information to a .csv file as shown in the example below:
- Click Export to CSV above any list when clicking through details from a widget.
- Open the exported file to view and format details.
The system displays the Accommodations section only when there are students with accommodations or accommodations with errors associated with the selected administration, subject, and grade.
From this section, you can access student and session data for students with testing accommodations:
- Click (or tap) either the Students w/Accommodations or Students w/Accommodation Errors widget to view schools and student counts for each.
- Click a number in the Schools column.
- Click a number in the Students column.
- Click a student name. If a student unenrolled, the system displays only the student's first name and Unenrolled in the ID column. You cannot click that name or ID.
- The system displays his or her details, classes, sessions and links to any available reports. You can click Class List to see class details. You can also click Session List to manage session details.
To view a general Dashboard and widget overview, see View Dashboard.