You can create a Transcend test from within Pearson Access.
- Review your district's finalized scope and sequence or curriculum map to select the standards you want the test to measure.
- Click the organization dropdown, and select a district-level organization.
- Click Tests.
- Click Transcend Assessment.
Click Create Test.
Select an Administration, Subject, and Grade, and click Continue.
5. Select standards for each subject and sub-category to build the Intelligent Test Blueprint (ITB).
You can click the info icon at the ITB's top-right to show info icons for each standard, and then click an icon to review each specific standard before you select it.
Transcend tests are cumulative so you can select only new standards for that instructional unit. The system automatically includes previously taught standards on the test.
6. After you select all applicable standards, click Review Blueprint. You can also click Close Blueprint to discard it. Your changes do not save.
7. Review your ITB standard selections. Then, you can:
- Click Modify Selections to change any standards you previously selected.
- Or, click Build Blueprint to save the ITB.
If you modify any selections, you must click Review Blueprint again before you can click Build Blueprint to save your modified version.