TestNav 8 Online Support
TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses.
Accessing TestNav 8
To access the application, use this URL: http://fl.testnav.com/
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable - note that Florida has some stricter requirements than the actual application. See below under Florida Policies. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.3.
- Run SystemCheck to help, which is described in the SystemCheck Overview. Find SystemCheck for Florida at http://systemcheck.fl.testnav.com/.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache
- Set Up TestNav
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Understand the System Layout
- TestNav Troubleshooting - includes information about error codes, log files, saved response files (SRF), and the Early Warning System (EWS).
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
Florida has stricter hardware and software requirements than TestNav. Here is a list of where Florida's requirements differ:
- TK - Only things that are different from the standard requirements will be noted here.