TestNav 8 Online Support
TestNav 8 is the online test delivery system Florida uses to administer NGSSS assessments.
Accessing TestNav 8
To access browser-based TestNav, use this URL: http://fl.testnav.com/.
To download the TestNav application, see http://download.testnav.com/.
To understand these two options, see Set Up TestNav Testing Environment.
Using TestNav 8
To use TestNav 8, perform these tasks.
- Check the TestNav System Requirements to determine whether your testing systems are suitable. Currently, Florida is using TestNav 8.5.
- Run SystemCheck to help, which is described in the SystemCheck Overview. Find SystemCheck for Florida at http://systemcheck.fl.testnav.com/.
- Read the ProctorCache Overview
- Check the ProctorCache System Requirements
- Set Up and Use ProctorCache
- Set Up TestNav Testing Environment
- Cache your test content using PearsonAccess. See the PearsonAccess documentation for instructions.
- Understand the System Layout
- TestNav Troubleshooting - includes information about error codes, log files, saved response files (SRF), and the Early Warning System (EWS).
Florida Policies - TestNav 8
All schools are required to use Proctor Caching.
Each computer/device must run an Infrastructure Trial to ensure it has been set up correctly.