You can select the organization/test administration to view and manage if you have access to more than one. The system displays the last viewed test administration each time you log in.
An organization is an entity (for example - a state, district, or school). A test administration describes when testing occurs (for example - Spring 2018).
Change Your Organization
- Click the organization dropdown.
- Select the organization type. The default selection is All, which lists all the organizations you have access to.
- Type the organization name in the search box, or scroll through the organization list to find it.
- Select the organization.
Change Your Test Administration
- Click the test administration dropdown.
- Select the test administration.