Edit a Session
You can edit a session to update session details including session name and testing schedule and add students to the session.
Confirm your role and project under your name, and your district or school in the Organization dropdown. If you have access to multiple projects or organizations, click each dropdown to select the one(s) you want to view.
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Sessions.
- Click a session name, or enter search criteria, and click the search icon.
- Click Edit, and update the available session details.
- Click Save.
You can also add students, access testing materials, and manage statuses. Note that you can add students to a test only when their grade-level matches that of the test.
- Connects data to TestNav and prepares it for the session start.
- Creates unique student user IDs and passwords and includes them in test tickets for students to use to sign in to the test. The password ensures that students can access only the test assigned to them in the session.