You can generate PreID barcodes to create labels containing unique numbers that identify each student and/or test assignments. You can print and apply the labels to answer documents. This matches the scanned answer document to the student and test assignment in the system.
- From Testing, go to Students Tests.
- Type a student name into the search field, and click Search.
- Click Select Tasks, select Print Selected Barcodes, and click Start.
- Click the checkbox next to Allow all test delivery formats.
- Click the checkbox next to the student.
- Click Generate / Print.
Generates and prints at the same time.
When you click Generate / Print, a PreID Barcode Number displays.
For paper testing, when you click Generate / Print, a PDF file is generated with PreID barcodes. Print the PDF from your computer.