The My Classes page is available to users in the Teacher role. On My Classes, you can:
- View your classes
- Schedule a test
- Access student information, accommodations, and results
- Access Class, Test, and Individual Student Results (ISR) reports
Users in the Student role can also access My Classes to view their classes and tests.
- Select My Classes.
- Select the Schedule a Test button to schedule a test for your students.
- Select a class to access the Class Report. From here, you can:
- Switch the view from Roster (a list of your students) to Administration (a list of your tests).
- Switch tabs from District Tests to Classroom Tests.
- In Roster view, select more menu ( )for a student to access the Individual Student Results (ISR) report (View ISR), Accommodations, Student Info, and Student Results.
- In the Administration view, select the more menu for a test to access additional reports.
- Sign in to ADAM using your login credentials. Your classes will be listed on the home page.
- Select a class to see your assigned and completed tests.
Class tile lists the class name, teacher, grade, and session.
The following screenshots show some of the reports available from the My Classes page. You can select the more menu to access additional reports as instructed above.
Classroom reports are based on tests students in your class have completed, regardless of how they were assigned to a proctor group.
My Classes (Homepage)
Class Report > Roster
Class Report > Administration
On the top right of the Test Report, you can perform the following actions:
- Select the Proctor icon to proctor a test.
- Select the Apply Scores icon to score open response questions. A red number indicates the number of responses you need to score.
- Select the Refresh icon to refresh the page.