To move a student to your organization/school, you must send a request to the student's current organization/school.
You can choose to read or watch the instructions below.
If your program is configured to do so, the system sends an email notification to the organization from which you requested the student transfer.
All student test information and demographics are visible to your school and not to the original school.
The student's current organization/school must authorize your request. After the organization/school authorizes your request, you receive an email with the transfer status, and PearsonAccessnext transfers the student to the requested organization.
- From Setup, select Work Requests.
- Click the Work Type filter and select Enrollment Transfer.
- Select an enrollment request(s).
- Click Select Tasks, click Request / Delete Enrollment Transfer, and click Start.
- Select the enrollment request, and click Delete.