Sign In to TestNav
When you are ready to start a test:
On iPads, the SRF default primary save location is not customizable.
|You can find SRF and log files two ways on iPads - using Safari or a USB cable.|
- Open Safari and enter the url: testnav://admin.
Note that the first time you access this, a dialog asks if you want to open in TestNav. Tap Open to open TestNav.
- Click View Logs or View Student Responses.
- From this screen, you can view and email SRF and log files.
- Click the Home button when finished.
- Connect the iPad to the computer using a USB cable.
- Start iTunes, version 9.1 or later.
- Click iPad from the listed devices in the iTunes window.
- Click the Apps tab and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- View the list of apps currently installed on the iPad under File Sharing.
- Select the TestNav App. A list of TestNav log files displays under TestNav Documents.
- Select and open the SRF or log file you want to view.