Search TestNav 8 Online Support:
- Proctor caching computers must run on the same network as the students’ testing computers.
- If proctor caching takes place at the district level, then you should configure any lower-level proctor caching computers to use the district-level computer as an upstream proxy.If you need to update ProctorCache to a more recent version, uninstall the previous version. Then, reboot the computer and install the more recent version. You can uninstall ProctorCache using the software removal process for your operating system.
- ProctorCache does not require special hardware or server equipment.
- You should NOT install should not install ProctorCache on a computer you intend to use for student testing.
- A typical installation takes approximately 10 minutes per proctor caching computer.
If you are not a network administrator, proctor caching requires:
- Full local administrator permissions
- Working knowledge of your network