Search TestNav 8 Online Support:
- Download ProctorCache for Mac.
- Double-click the install file, then double-click the installproctorcache file to open the installer screen.
- Double-click the installproctorcache icon.
- You see a security message; click Next to launch the installer.
- Proxy information displays. Verify that the Proxy Server Information is correct or enter the correct value. Click Next.
- Accept default destination folder and click Next. If you want to install in a location other than the default, make sure the location has no spaces in its name.
- If the proctor caching computer uses an upstream proxy computer to access the Internet, see ProctorCache Tips - Mac below.
- Select the locations to create the TestNav ProctorCache aliases (e.g. icon). If you do not want the icon to appear when all users log in to the computer, select the Don’t create aliases option button, and then click Next.
- Review the pre-installation summary, and then click Install. You see a progress bar and status information indicating that ProctorCache is installing.
- When the software is installed, click Done to close the installation.
- Restart your computer before you launch ProctorCache.