Some page names in this section (listed below) have recently changed. To link to a page, you must use the tiny link to avoid a broken link when a page name changes.
- Set Up TestNav on OS X, macOS
- Set Up TestNav on Windows
- Set Up TestNav on Linux
- Set Up TestNav on Android
- Set Up TestNav on Chrome OS
- Set Up TestNav on iOS
Wireless Testing Best Practices
If you're testing wirelessly, use the following best practices:
- Use the most wireless access points (WAPs) possible.
- Limit the number of computers per WAP.
- Limit distance and obstructions between devices and the WAPs.
- Run an infrastructure trial to test capacity and performance.