- Sign in to the Google Admin console for your domain, using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
From the Google Admin console home page, go to Devices > Chrome.
Click Apps & extensions.
- On the left, select the top-level organization for which you want to configure settings. Then, select a child organization, if necessary.
- Click Kiosks.
- Click Add and choose Add from Chrome Web Store. Do not add TestNav from Google Play. Google Play contains TestNav for Android and not for ChromeOS.
Search for TestNav and click Select.
Expand title Click to view a View screenshot...
- If prompted, accept the app permissions.
In the panel on the right, set the app and extension policies.
- Power on the device, but do not log in.
- In the lower left of the screen, select to launch TestNav.
A message appears, informing you that you can use <ctrl><alt>s to exit Chrome OS when you first launch TestNav. This works only while the message displays.
If you have not already done so, choose the appropriate icon for your test on the home page. If your test was selected before the test session, you see the Sign In page, rather than the home page.
If you need to select a different test, click the user drop-down menu at the upper-right of the page, and click Choose a different customer.
Expand title Click here to view a View screenshot... Include Page IR:_TN_graphic_chooseCustomer IR:_TN_graphic_chooseCustomer
Click the appropriate icon for your test.
Expand title Click here to view a View screenshot... Include Page IR:_TN_graphic_installHome IR:_TN_graphic_installHome
- Start a test to ensure that you can do so without error.
- If you see a Practice Tests link on the Sign in page, click Practice Tests and start a test.
- If you do not see a Practice Tests link, use an authorization ticket from your student management system and start a test.
- To shut down and exit kiosk mode after the app launches, hold down the button.