- Download the app from the applicable store, and install.
- Ensure testing computers and devices are NOT set to run in full screen.
- Make a note of where your Saved Response File (SRF) and log file locationLog File Locations in case an error occurs.
- If possible, set up a secondary save location to back up student responses and log files for Windows and Mac.
- If you are using ProctorCache, download and install it on your designated proctor caching computer(s).
- Run SystemCheck on Android devices, Chromebooks, and iPads. Links to installation instructions are provided below.
- Run an infrastructure trial using a practice test.
- Pearson strongly recommends running an infrastructure trial BEFORE the actual test day to verify the technology setup is complete and to familiarize teachers and students with the test.
- During BOTH the infrastructure trial and the actual test, note which specific Android device, Chromebook, or iPad each student uses during each test. These devices have only one SRF location.
If an error occurs, you can locate files ONLY on that specific device.