Find Your SRF and Log Files on iPad
If you encounter an issue during testing, you should use the instructions below to find your SRF and log files before contacting Pearson support.
You can view SRF and log files two ways on iPads, via Safari or USB.
- Connect the iPad to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch iTunes, version 9.1 or later.
- Click iPad from the listed devices in the iTunes window.
- Click the Apps tab and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. View the list of apps currently installed on the iPad under File Sharing.
- Select the TestNav App. A list of TestNav log files displays under TestNav Documents.
- Select and open the log file you wish to view.