Some features are only available to some users. If you do not see a specific feature, your account is not configured to access it.
You can create assignment sheets for students, and teachers can share assignment sheets.
Your assignments appear under My Assignment Sheets.
- Click the Share icon next to an assignment.
- Enter email address(es), and then click Share.
- When you share an assignment with other teacher(s), the shared assignment is displayed under their Shared Assignment Sheets tab.
- Click the Copy icon next to the assignment.
- Enter an updated assignment sheet name, and click Copy. The system creates a new Assignment Sheet code for the copied sheet.
- Click the Delete icon next to an assignment, and then click Delete.
To add or remove resources from an assignment sheet, click the Edit icon next to an assignment.
Select the resource(s) you want to add or remove, and then click the Save icon.
Add details, and then click Update Assignment Sheet.
To view and manage assignment sheets which are shared with you, follow these steps:
On the menu bar, click the Shared Assignment Sheets tab.
Your shared assignment list displays.
- To manage the assignment sheet, create a copy of the assignment. Click the Copy icon next to the assignment. Rename it, and then click Copy. The copied assignment appears under My assignment Sheets tab.
- To delete an assignment, click the Delete icon next to an assignment, and then click Delete.