Users with specific permissions can create and edit a parent or guardian through the Pearson Access user interface (UI).
Authorized users can create and edit parents/guardians only when their project is configured to use Parent Portal.
- Confirm your role (Administrator) and project under your name, and your district or school in the Organization dropdown.
Create a Parent/Guardian
From the main menu, click Parents/Guardians.
Click CREATE PARENT/GUARDIAN, enter required data, and select additional data, such as Associated Student(s).
You must enter the parent/guardian email address to give him or her access to the Parent Portal
3. Click Save.
A Success message appears. The parent or guardian will receive an email invitation when account setup is complete.
Edit a Parent/Guardian
1. From the main menu, click Parents/Guardians.
2. Scroll to find the parent/guardian's name or search for his or her name, and select it.
3. Click a parent/guardian name.
4. Click Edit
5. Update details, and scroll to click Save.