Delete a Student from a Session
You can delete one or more students from a session if:
- The student moves to a new school/district/state outside of his/her enrolled organization.
- The student is in Pending or Ready status: The student has not signed in or has not started testing.
If a student is testing or has tested, you cannot delete the student from the session.
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Sessions.
- Click a session name, or first, enter search criteria.
- Select one or more students. Click Remove. The system displays a deletion confirmation message and updates the Students in this Session bar to reflect the updated number of students in the session.
VideoWatch the step-by-step instructions...
What's Next? (Optional)
After you remove the students, you can assign them to another session.