You can delete one or more students from a session if:
- The student moves to a new school/district/state outside of his/her enrolled organization.
- The student is in Pending or Ready status: The student has not signed in or has not started testing.
If a student is testing or has tested, you cannot delete the student from the session.
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Sessions.
- Click a session name, or first, enter search criteria.
- Select one or more students. Click Remove. The system displays a deletion confirmation message and updates the Students in this Session bar to reflect the updated number of students in the session.
What's Next? (Optional)
After you remove the students, you can assign them to another session.