Move Student Between Sessions
You can move students from one session to another.
- A sick student cannot continue to test in his or her originally scheduled session.
- You want to balance the number of students in one session with that of another session.
Session information and move requirements:
- The other test session is the same mode of testing (paper or online), contains the same test, and is tied to the same school and administration.
- If you have the role of Teacher, you can only move students between sessions you created.
The system may assign a new form to the student.
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Sessions.
- Click a session name, or first, enter search criteria.
- Select a student or students, and click Move.
- From the Move Students dropdown, select a session to which you want to move the students.
- Click Move.
VideoWatch the step-by-step instructions...
When you move the student to an online test session, the system retains the student's sign-in credentials (username and password).