You can request to transfer one or more student test attempts from one school to another. A transfer request must be approved before the test attempt can be transferred.
- Confirm your role and project under your name, and your district or school in the Organization dropdown. If you have access to multiple projects or organizations, click each dropdown to select the one(s) you want to view.
Request a Test Attempt Transfer
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Students.
- Scroll to find the student's name or search for his or her name, and click it.
- On the Session List, select the session with the test attempt you would like to transfer.
- Click Transfer and select a school if prompted. If you are pinned at the school level, the system sets the transfer to your pinned school.
A Success message appears. A transfer request is created in the system.
-Click Requests Submitted.
Approve or Reject a Test Attempt TransferStep-by-Step
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Transfers.
- Click the Requests Recieved tab.
- Select one or more test attempt transfers in Pending status. You can search and sort by Status.
- Select Approve or Reject from the top of the list.
- Click Approve.
A Success message appears. The transfer request's status updates to Approved and the transfer is complete.
- Enter a reason for rejecting the selected test attempt transfer request(s).
- Click Reject.
The transfer request's status updates to Rejected. The Denial Reason appears on the Requests Recieved tab.