mplements the API calls that make the PNP accommodations function.You can enter or import Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) profile settings to appropriately assign students accessibility features and accommodations for their online testing sessions. PNP settings identify student accommodation needs. The system i
You can control accommodations through either a form or student registration (PNP Accommodations).
Check individual student statuses and confirm his or her assigned accommodations or accessibility features:
What's Next? (Optional)
Before the student signs in to TestNav:
- Remove the student from the session (if the student is already registered for a test session).
- Adjust the student's PNP settings...
- From Setup, select Students.
- Click a student test.
- Click Select Tasks, select Manage Student Tests, and click Start.
- Select or type the student test information.
- Click Save.
Add the student to a test session. You can add the student to the original test session or to another test session that supports the necessary accommodation(s). The system assigns the student a test form with supported, marked accommodations.
If the student has already signed in to TestNav, consult your testing program materials, as the required actions vary based by program.