- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
For step-by-step setup instructions, click the links below. You can also read further on this page for a detailed overview on installable TestNav, App Check, and saved response file (SRF) and log files.
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on OS X
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on Windows
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on Linux
- Set Up TestNav on Android Devices
- Set Up TestNav on Chromebooks
- Set Up TestNav on iPads
Wireless Testing Best Practices
If you're testing wirelessly, use the following best practices:
- Use the most wireless access points (WAPs) possible.
- Limit the number of computers per WAP.
- Limit distance and obstructions between devices and the WAPs.
- Run an infrastructure trial to test capacity and performance.
Understand App Check
See the Run App Check section on each setup page for basic step-by step instruction.
TestNav app version 1.5.x is required after its August 2016 release.
Users will see an error message if a testing device does not have the updated version installed.
The table below shows how each app updates.
*Unless the auto-update feature is disabled. If disabled, download updated versions from the appropriate app store.